Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.0.0 release candidate 1 available

From: Norman Gray
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.0.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 10:47:37 +0100

On 13 Aug 2018, at 10:41, Norman Gray wrote:

C Compiler: Apple LLVM version 7.0.2 (clang-700.1.81)

...and I should mention that I did the same test with the system 'gcc', which is the GCC front-end with the LLVM back-end, and got the same result.

I should further note that yes, these are quite old OS and compiler versions, but this machine is still my main desktop, so it's by no means obsolete.

Best wishes,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  https://nxg.me.uk