Re: [Chicken-users] Homepage design proposal

From: Yaroslav Tsarko
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Homepage design proposal
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:36:54 +0300

Hi, Tim!

First of, your mock-up is very nice. Indeed it gives more modern look than an older version.

Just few my thoughts on it:
1. The background image is TOO heavy and draws a lot of attention to it. I think it needs to be somehow
    more pale than it is of now.
2. Text on the LATEST CHANGES 'panel' (or whatever it is called) looks too dark. I suppose it should be more light, may be like a text on the top of the page which describes what the CHICKEN is. 3. I am not totally sure, but it seems to me that the page in general contains too much CHICKEN silhouettes than it is needed (for example instead of bullet-list you used ones on the WHY CHICKEN? list).

But the general intention is clear and great, nice work!