[Chicken-users] Valuable SXPath documentation found

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: [Chicken-users] Valuable SXPath documentation found
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 00:47:53 -0600

The other day I was struggling to figure out how to write a certain
expression in native sxpath syntax. As has been discussed before, the
available documentation leaves many questions unanswered, and some
important documents are on sites that we can't access. I think Felix
was having some trouble with that a while back too.

Anyway, this time something occurred to me that is quite obvious in hindsight:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070207182039/http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/query/sxpath/

I picked the date more or less at random. Anyway, I found a brief
tutorial on the high-level syntax, and a directory full of examples,
one of which showed me exactly what I needed to know.

Maybe someone should create a mirror of the site?

--
Matt Gushee