Re: [Chicken-users] [Q] uri-common has problem with UTF-8 uri.

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Q] uri-common has problem with UTF-8 uri.
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:50:48 +0900

My intention is to create search client for Solr (search server using lucene); where I should send
request URL like this;

  http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/select?q=삼계탕&start=0&rows=10

I've tried to create this client using http-client egg and had found that it does not like UTF-8 characters
in the URL, so has my journey to hack started.

If you have better approach than this, I'll be appreciated :-)