Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Scheme 3 extension dependency problem

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Scheme 3 extension dependency problem
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:28:13 -0600

I looked into it some more and it appears that simple-logging is indeed present in the chicken 3 repository, but for some reason, chicken-setup claims it cannot be found.  I have never seen this before, any ideas anyone?

In the meantime you might like to try qwiki with chicken 4, which is what we use for the project wiki and is therefore actively maintained.
Jim