[Chicken-users] Re: callcc.org index outdated

From: Toby Butzon
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: callcc.org index outdated
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:18:18 -0700

Hi,

The original indices (and AFAIK no updates) were checked in:
https://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/svn/chicken-eggs/doc-indices/. If you
want to tackle updating those, I could put the glue in place on my end
to suck it in.

I've forgotten how the chicken.index was generated, though; it appears
"grovel" only did eggs. Felix, do you recall?

--TB

--
Toby Butzon