[Chicken-users] callcc.org index outdated

From: Peter Bex
Subject: [Chicken-users] callcc.org index outdated
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:35:07 +0200

Hi all,

Since the restructuring of the units in Chicken, the index of callcc.org
got outdated.  I tried typing in "callcc.org/chop" in my browser and I
got the "Unit extras" wiki page.  But the chop procedure got moved to
"Unit datastructures".

Is the callcc code and/or index maintainable by others, or only by Toby?
Maybe it's an idea to make that index part of the wiki, so it can be
maintained together with the text itself.  This would distribute the
maintenance burden across many people instead of concentrating it at one
person.

Cheers,
Peter
--