Re: [Chicken-users] new egg etiquette

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] new egg etiquette
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:07:13 +0100

On Feb 17, 2008 9:01 PM, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes.  The toplevel directory is for release 2 only, and will
> probably be renamed later to release/2, but has not yet
> been to retain backwards compatibility.

Moving all the stuff into a "release/2" directory should
probably work (it needs to modifications to the hairy
"egg-post-commit"). The backwards-compatible part is the directory
on the call/cc.org server, which has to be the same.

I will move the toplevel eggs into a release/2 dir, but I have
to fix/test/pray-that-it-works e-p-c first. Soon.

cheers,
felix