Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Debian slander?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: Debian slander?
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:21:13 -0500

Peter Busser scripsit:

> So what can an optimizing buzzword-compliant batch compiler for the R5RS
> Scheme language do for me to make my life better/easier/more exciting/etc.?

Well, Debian descriptions are meant to describe, not to advertise the
product.  I was simply trying to answer the question, "What makes this
Scheme different from all other Schemes?"

--
John Cowan       http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        <address@hidden>
                Clear all so!  `Tis a Jute.... (Finnegans Wake 16.5)