Re: [Chicken-users] Eggology

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Eggology
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:05:33 +0900

  Good point. Also, the command-line nest-tool could probably be
extended to print a GraphViz (or VCG) representation of the egg
dependencies, using the format-graph egg. Do you want to add that
functionality? I will be more than happy to help with the graph stuff,
though it should be pretty simple.

       -Ivan