Re: [Chicken-users] Google maps implementation (was Map with Chicken use

From: Nelson Castillo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Google maps implementation (was Map with Chicken users)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:28:12 -0500

Improvements to gmap.html, specially from people that do understand
the Google Maps API, would be more than welcome.  ;-) It would be
great to make it possible to click in the markers to get users' names
and go to their pages in the wiki.  And maybe getting the height of
the div correctly would be good.

Done. Here's the example:

http://emqbit.com/map/

If you have other creative users for this file, let us know!  Working
code is better than just suggestions, which are themselves better than
criticism for doing things a certain way.  ;-)

Well, you can render any html inside of the globes, so I guess we could
include an URL pointing to the picture of the user in the XML :P
Overkill? Well, showing the wiki page should be enough for now...

Regards.

--
http://arhuaco.org
http://emQbit.com