Re: [Chicken-users] Debugging extension, how does it work

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Debugging extension, how does it work
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:30:07 +0200

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:37:21 +0200, Michael Erdmann
<address@hidden> wrote:
> felix winkelmann wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:37:26 +0200, Michael Erdmann
> > <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >>I am starting the debugger right after the command line parameters
> >>have been analyzed, but i have no idea how to continue with the
> >>execution after i have set my break point. I am missing
> >>something like continue etc..
>

> I am trying to revert to the csi interpreter. This is what happens:
>
> slint/src> slint.scm --debug --trace=10 test
> [debug] Runtime error_________________________________
>
> (exn)
>
> Error: unbound variable: ##sys#current-load-file
>
> (call stack empty)
> #;debug>

Oh, this is (as usual) my fault: debug.scm has changed to
accomodate slightly better backtraces. But that change
requires a fairly new (CVS) version of chicken. To remove that
dependency, remove the last expression in debug.scm.

Sorry.

Apart from that, you code looks fine.

cheers,
felix