[certi-dev] asserting in RTIA::execute

From: Timi Tuohenmaa
Subject: [certi-dev] asserting in RTIA::execute
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 15:57:26 +0300

Hi,

I probably found a bug as my fairly large federation sometimes asserts
in RTIA::execute()'s switch-cases default section (line 142 probably
in git master).

It seems that tm->_tick_state is TICK_NEXT and after some reading I am
thinking that

RTIA_federate.cc should have in processOngoingTick function in
TICK_CALLBACK section on line 1349 a "continue" instead of "break".
That would go to the TICK_NEXT handling immediately instead of letting
it out to eventually main loop. It would also make us to do what
comment after break suggests (goto TICK_NEXT).

Kind regards,
Timi Tuohenmaa