Re: [certi-dev] CERTI-HLA-ImplementationStatusList

From: Stefan Puch
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI-HLA-ImplementationStatusList
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:26:04 +0200

Hi Eric,

Am 12.05.2015 um 15:45 schrieb Eric Noulard:
     Raw update status for 1516-2010 implementation status list

By raw I mean that I flagged the implemented portion of 1516-2010 which is
basically the same as the part
that was implemented for 1516-2000.

I did not comment on the specific list for the partial implementation.
I'll have a look with Jean-Loup whether if it is possible to have a finer
update.

Sorry but my time to work on CERTI is very limited those days.
Thanks a lot for that! This is quite good enough to get an overview about the implementation status. If someone needs a finer look is it always possible to have a deeper look into the source code...

Kind regards
Stefan