Re: [certi-dev] CERTI-HLA-ImplementationStatusList

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI-HLA-ImplementationStatusList
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 15:45:20 +0200

HI Stefan,

Hi Everybody,

is there a chance to get the CERTI-HLA-ImplementationStatusList.ods document from 2010 updated from some of the familiar implementation guys to the actual status quo of CERTI or is there another (newer) document somewhere which I obviously missed that replaces the named one?

I've just pushed a raw update of this document.

commit 70d9d07894d1a91e658b8d00996c83e60cb28504
Author: Eric NOULARD <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue May 12 15:40:24 2015 +0200

    Raw update status for 1516-2010 implementation status list

By raw I mean that I flagged the implemented portion of 1516-2010 which is basically the same as the part
that was implemented for 1516-2000.

I did not comment on the specific list for the partial implementation.
I'll have a look with Jean-Loup whether if it is possible to have a finer update.

Sorry but my time to work on CERTI is very limited those days.

--
Eric