Re: [certi-dev] Certi HLA1516 - compiling CERTI with XML support - Error

From: Waléria Antunes David
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Certi HLA1516 - compiling CERTI with XML support - Error
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:21:31 -0300

Hi,

But m4.exe is in the directory, please see the attachment.

I need to add this path C:\Arquivos de programas\GnuWin32\bin in environment variables?

Thanks,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Eric Noulard <address@hidden> wrote:
2013/4/22 Waléria Antunes David <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile CERTI with XML support, but found some compilation
> errors.
> There is some ".h" that he does not find.
> Please, see the message - error:
>
> 1>------ Build started: Project: LibCERTI, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
> 1>Generating syntax.cc, syntax.h
> 1>C:\Arquivos de programas\GnuWin32\bin\bison.exe: m4: No such file or
> directory

This errors means that bison is not able to find the m4.exe executable
probably because it is not in your path. (Other linking errors being a
consequence
of this one).

You can browse this oldish bug report history
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26044
which deals with the same kind of issue.

[...]

> OBS: To compile I did:
> - I downloaded the software: CMake, Flex, Bison, m4, NSIS and libxml2
> (optionally, to enable federation save and restore)

Put m4.exe in your path before launching CMake.

http://www.le-message.org