Re: [certi-dev] certi example

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] certi example
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:32:34 +0200

2012/4/24 Sven Schultschik <address@hidden>:
> Thank you very much it works now!
>
> The only thing which is a bit annoying, I have to type in each terminal
>
> source /usr/share/scripts/myCERTI_env.sh
>
> before bash recognizes the commands ...

This shouldn't be necessary if rtig, billard and rtia are in the path.
Where are those executables installed?
What happen if you don't source the script?

Either way you can just put
source /usr/share/scripts/myCERTI_env.sh
in your .bashrc.

Or put it globally in system wide /etc/bash.bashrc.

http://www.le-message.org