Re: [certi-dev] certi example

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] certi example
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:17:46 +0200

2012/4/23 Sven Schultschik <address@hidden>:
> Aloha,
>
> There will be a talk about it at KIT but I think it's not public, I
> don't know yet … it's a student work I have to do ... It's about
> embeded System simulation ...

Ok fine.

> But also without the i
>
>  billard -n 1 fTest FTest.fed
> bash: billard: command not found...
>
> Do I have to run the command in a specific folder?

No but it depends if you have installed CERTI in your path or not.

billard, rtig and rtia should be in your path somehow.

> I'm using Fedora 16 on 64bit

May be you were missing some x11 library in order to get the graphical "billard"
try "billard-nogui"

When you CMake it should display some message w.r.t. graphical billard.

http://www.le-message.org