Re: [certi-dev] Problem building CERTI on Mac OS X

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Problem building CERTI on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:13:54 +0200

Hi Mark,

I borrowed a Mac today in order to try to compile CERTI
(and other software we use/develop).

The current CERTI CVS should compile and run on MacOS
(tried myself on MacOS 10.6)
the current solution
"-flat_namespace -undefined suppress"
 is kind of ugly but it should work.

If I have more time I'll try to do that in a cleaner way.
We accept patches too :-)

library path does not seem to be built-in the executable the proper way
however you can source the scripts/myCERTI_env.sh which update
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH.

http://www.april.org