Re: [certi-dev] Problem building CERTI on Mac OS X

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Problem building CERTI on Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:58:14 +0200

2011/4/26 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:

Mark could you try to compile with
LDFLAGS appended with "-undefined suppress"
or "-undefined warning"

I suspect MacOS ld has a different default behavior than linux ld.
http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/ld.1.html#//apple_ref/doc/man/1/ld

off course even if it works this is not a *real* solution just a "quick fix".

We will have to deal with those unresolved symbol for good, may be we
should create
a static library which contains the exception definition and link
libRTI and libFedTime
using this static lib.

keep us posted if you find a solution on MacOS.

http://www.april.org