Re: [certi-dev] CERTI AND Commercial-off-the-shelf Simulation Package

From: HADJ AMOR HASSEN
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI AND Commercial-off-the-shelf Simulation Package
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:48:10 +0000 (GMT)

Here a link to the folder containig the CSPI draft:

http://www.sisostds.org/index.php?tg=fileman&idx=list&id=45&gr=Y&path=SISO-STD-006-2007-DRAFT

I heared about an implementation of this standard (DsManager library) in C language, and i woul to test it with CERTI and OpenModelica simulator. I don't know if this is possible.

Thank you for answering.

Best regards,
Hassen