Re: [certi-dev] CERTI AND Commercial-off-the-shelf Simulation Package

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI AND Commercial-off-the-shelf Simulation Package
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:35:12 +0200

2009/6/16 HADJ AMOR HASSEN <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> I would to know if there's any work about CERT and DsManager (CSP Emulator
> (CSPE) proposed to investigate the interfaces between the CSPs and the HLA
> Runtime Infrastructure) wich implemented  the SISO CSPI PDG standard .

No experience that we are aware of.
I couldn't find even a draft of SISO CSPI standard,
-- SISO-STD-006-200X: Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Simulation
Package Interoperability (CSPI) --
do you have a pointer to such a document?

> Anyone have an idea if there's another CSPE? Any expreience or application
> of this standard with CERTI?
>
> CSP : Commercial-off-the-shelf Simulation Package

Some more refs about CSPE/CSPI:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=1574275
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?tp=&arnumber=4338848&isnumber=4338503

The SISO CSPI PDG (Product Development group) and discussion forum:
http://www.sisostds.org/index.php?tg=articles&idx=More&article=43&topics=21
http://discussions.sisostds.org/default.asp?action=10&boardid=2&shp=25&fid=25&FirstTopic=0&LastTopic=19