RE: [certi-dev] HLA Plugin for XPlane / interoperability

From: Gotthard,Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] HLA Plugin for XPlane / interoperability
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:29:15 +0200

Hello,
thanks to Martin Spott I have now a better FOM than the RPR-FOM. It
seems to be very close to what your X-Plane plug-in is currently using:
http://www.aviationsimnet.net/ASN/doc/aviationsimnetV3.1.html

Question: does your Aircraft_Type contain the ICAO-8643 identifier, i.e.
is it identical to the aircraftType described by the above link? (If so,
I will likely use this also in the FlightGear module.)

Petr