[certi-devel] new to certi

From: Sherif Abd El-Momen
Subject: [certi-devel] new to certi
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:47:22 -0500

Hi,
I am new to HLA and CERTI. I have downloaded CERTI and installed it with no problems on suse 9.
when never I type "certi-start" or "grti"  I recive the following massage

address@hidden:~/HLA/certi-3.1/test/Billard> certi-start
CERTI RTIG 3.1 - Copyright 2002, 2003, 2004  ONERA
This is free software ; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty ; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

SocketUDP: Bind: Cannot assign requested address
RTIG: exception: NetworkError -- Exiting.

I made sure that environment variable CERTI_HOST is set to localhost.

I would like it if you gave detail step by step procedure for runing the example.

Best regards,
Sherif