Re: [Ccrtp-devel] SymmetricRTPSession

From: Glenn MacGregor
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] SymmetricRTPSession
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:29:59 -0400

Federico,

Thanks! So say I create an RTPThread class which derives from Thread and
contains one RTPSession object.

Is it correct to assume that in the run method I want to continuaslly call
rtpsession->getData and rtpsession->putData?

This is the only way I can see to implement both a sender and a receiver in one
RTPSession. Or is the preferred way to derive from RTPSession instead? If so
what advantages do I get from that?

 Thanks

  Glenn