[Ccrtp-devel] SymmetricRTPSession

From: Glenn MacGregor
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] SymmetricRTPSession
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:48:45 -0400

Hi All,

I am new to ccrtp, trying to implement a softphone. If I want to receive data
and transmit data (all voice) from my application i assume I need 2 RTPSessions,
correct? One to receive and one to transmit, can I do this with one RTPSession?
I did see the SymmetricRTPSession but very unsure how to use that?

Can anyone guide me in the correct direction?

 Thanks

  Glenn

Glenn MacGregor
HighStreet Networks