[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:37:29 +0100
I just got your free software csplit.exe in my computer.
I just looked for a tool like this.
My subject is:
- I have a big text-file about 40mb.
- the file came form IBM mainframe.
- it keeps about 5000 smaller files with some special characters in
beginning of each of these files.
- I will split this file into these 5000 smaller files.
- I tried to run csplit filename /ULF/ /ULF/ and that works but i
want to repeat
this PATTERNS so many times so i can get thru the big file.
- I tried with lot of combinations but it will not work.
- So please tell me how i can do.
Description: Card for Ulf Jonsson
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
Ulf Jonsson <=