bibulus-dev

[Bibulus-dev] manual.tex

From: Thomas Widmann
Subject: [Bibulus-dev] manual.tex
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 11:15:06 +0100

Hi there,

I've started writing a manual which can be found in doc/manual.tex.
At the moment, it's horrible -- it's mainly a result of playing with
the memoir class and copy-pasting some existing stuff from other
sources.

The paper format and font are optimised for reading on screen
-- I'm not sure whether that's a good idea.

Please feel free to make any improvements -- it's unlikely to be top
priority for me for some time; I mainly set it up to have a place to
put things.

/Thomas
--
Thomas Widmann          Bye-bye to BibTeX: join the Bibulus project now!
address@hidden                                <http://www.bibulus.org>