Re: [be] bibledit-web-0.6

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit-web-0.6
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:17:29 -0600

Yay!
That worked!
Thanks.
Phil

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Teus Benschop <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Phil,

There are two archives only because this is a temporal location. The
file will be synchronised to the official location shortly. It is
version 0.6.1, rather than 0.6. Yes, the fix will be applied
automatically when installing version 0.6.1. As for the readme file, the
fix has been mentioned in web/web/help/changelog.tpl, and will display
online after installation at Help / About / ChangeLog.

Teus.

--
Oreo Phil                 479-524-7005