[be] Sharing notes with paratext?

From: David Gardner
Subject: [be] Sharing notes with paratext?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:10:46 +0200

Dear All,
 Our consultant uses Paratext, we use Bibledit and don't even have a copy
of pt (no windows computer for it, so we never jumped through the loops) ...

It's easy enough for us to send him an SFM file, but has anyone managed to
get cooperation going between the 2 progams in terms of notes?
Ideally I'd love to be able to be able to just point him at our git
repository. But I guess that's not going to work...

David

PS: I tried exporting notes from Bibledit-gtk 4.3  yesterday, (didn't get an
option on what format it should be) and received and error "no such column:
ref_osis". I recreated the index file and had the same result today, with
code fresh from git.  Is this a known bug?