Re: [be] Bug in footnote entry in bibledit-gtk

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bug in footnote entry in bibledit-gtk
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:16:20 +0200

I can confirm the spiritual warfare, since I had a lot of that during
the typesetting phase of our Ndebele Bible; it was just not nice
anymore. So if that is the case in your project, nobody will be
surprised. As for the chapter troubles, we've seen that here as well,
but I am not sure what causes it. Hope more light is shed on this. Teus.