Re: [be] Sharing notes between machines

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Sharing notes between machines
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:05:12 +0200

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 14:58 +0200, Tim Beckendorf wrote:
> > Let me think, because this is unusual. After creating a new project
> > note, does Bibledit display this note? Teus
> Yes, it does display the new note.
>From there I can conclude that Bibledit creates the index.sql file. This
is because it will only display the note when this note has been entered
into the index.sql file.
Why then does it not display the notes that you copied from the other
computer?
1. Is menu View / Project notes putting any constraints on the set of
notes to be displayed?
2. If you copy one note from the other computer by hand, then remove the
index.sql, then start Bibledit, will it see this one note?
Teus