Re: [be] Where did my notes go?

From: John Brownie
Subject: Re: [be] Where did my notes go?
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 17:41:09 +1000

Perfect! Thanks for that, and glad it was so simple.

John

On Fri Apr 08 2011 17:07:09 GMT+1000 (PGT) Teus Benschop wrote:
Probably something has gone wrong, but no worry, you see that the notes
are still there, let us try to get them back in Bibledit-Gtk's
interface. The phenomenon that you describe may happen when the index
file is not updated. This file is in folder .bibledit/notes, and is
called 'index.sql'. When this file is deleted, and then Bibledit-Gtk is
started, it should re-create this index. After that the notes are likely
to be back. Teus