Re: [be] Making a list of Keyterms?

From: Tim and Lisa Beckendorf
Subject: Re: [be] Making a list of Keyterms?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:39:40 +0200

Thank you Teus,

I would like to view the renderings of the keyterms so that I can share the keyterms along with our renderings with our consultant. What program would be capable of reading sqlite databases. I'm using Ubuntu 8.04.

Thank you,

Tim

Teus Benschop wrote:
Do you mean the renderings of the keyterms instead of the keyterms
themselves?

These are stored in a sqlite database at:

~/.bibledit/projects/<project>keyterms-renderings.sql

These can be accessed by any program capable of reading sqlite
databases.

There has not been made a provision in Bibledit itself to access the
renderings.

Teus.