[be] Paragraph transfer and correction of Farsi Timothy Titles

From: Pooyan Mehrshahi
Subject: [be] Paragraph transfer and correction of Farsi Timothy Titles
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:52:23 +0000

Hi Teus,

Does the BE 3.9 have an option to transfer the paragraph formatting from another project into a different one?

Thanks for your answer to my previous questions.

Regarding the numbering problem for Timothy, I have notices that there is a simple problem with the text. I have included a corrected version of it below:

<english>1 Timothy</english>
<localization>اول تیموتاوس</localization>
<abbreviation>۱ تیمو</abbreviation>

<english>2 Timothy</english>
<localization>دوم تیموتاوس</localization>
<abbreviation>۲ تیمو</abbreviation>

I hope that this is of some help.

Warm regards,
Pooyan