Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on MacOS X - again

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Compiling Bibledit on MacOS X - again
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:58:42 +0200

A new release is not planned to be coming so soon. The current code is
available from the git repository. See
http://www.nongnu.org/bibledit/development.html for details on how to
obtain this code. This code no longer requires chmsee.

If it is not possible for macports to obtain code from the git
repository, I can then supply a tarball and upload it somewhere. Let me
know what you need in this regard.

There's no special patch for the Makefile.am or the configure.ac unless
one was going to dig around in the git repository. But this could be
tricky since I didn't pay special attention to making a clean commit.

Teus.