Re: [be] Compiling Bibledit on MacOS X - again

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Compiling Bibledit on MacOS X - again
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:28:29 +0200

Not having a Mac ready to try it on, I'll venture into making a few
observations, which may not get to the root of the matter.

If you installed
http://builds.nightly.webkit.org/files/trunk/mac/WebKit-SVN-r50840.dmg,
this is a specific Mac package and would not be found by the ./configure
script.

If a webkit-gtk from macports were installed, that would be recognized
by the ./configure script.

There's also the WebKit source at
http://builds.nightly.webkit.org/files/trunk/src/WebKit-r50840.tar.bz2,
if it compiles under macports.