[be] Compiling Bibledit on MacOS X - again

From: Christoph Unger
Subject: [be] Compiling Bibledit on MacOS X - again
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:59:07 +0100

Hi Teus and all,

sorry to reopen the issue of compiling Bibledit on MacOS X. First of
all, thanks so much for your work on removing the chmsee issue. But
now I have a problem with the libwebkit dependence. I have installed
the WebKit for Mac (the latest nightly build), but the configure
script still complains about not finding WebKit. Do I need to set some
variables, or am I missing something?

(To those who have requested updated instructions: I will do so once I
have been successful.)

--Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Unger