Re: [be] Concordance

From: Birch Champeon
Subject: Re: [be] Concordance
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:36:37 -0400

Hmmm...#1 is a great idea.  That would make it much simpler.  I'm going to work on coding that this week.  For #2 I'm hoping that the references from a find can be done for each word can be done dynamically.

As far as the phrases you are absolutely correct.  I think that just having the references and no text is technically called an index, not a true concordance.  The old Kritikos software from SIL did this, but I haven't been able to get that to work on XP.  I still have it on some JAARS cds.

Birch