[be] [task #8022] interoperabillity with other content managers

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8022] interoperabillity with other content managers
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:10:47 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5, task #8022 (project bibledit):

It seems best to me right now to postpone this feature request, main reason
being that Paratext 7 is not yet available at this stage.

When Chorus becomes available for Linux, it seems wise to make use of that
tool, but on the other hand if PT7 does not use Chorus, or Chorus is not
available for Linux, then there is no point in waiting for it - we may have to
wait for a long time.

The feature request can be reviewed once Paratext 7 is available for use.

Right now the USFM files can be transferred between the applications as an
awkward work-around solution.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8022>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/