[be] spell dictionaries where?

From: oreo
Subject: [be] spell dictionaries where?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:15:15 -0500

Hi Teus,

I am trying to turn on spell checking in Indonesian for my project. I have an Indonesian spelling dictionary that should be compatible. It is used by Openoffice, and is stored in .openoffice2/user/wordbook. The name is id_ID.dic.

According to Bibledit.org help, Bibledit should find the dictionary when clicking the Add button. It doesn't find it. Where are the Enchant dictionaries installed? And will words that I add to the dictionary be added to id_ID.dic, or can I specify a user dictionary that will hold more recently  added words?

Thanks,
Phil

--
Phil & Gale Fields