Re: [be] BE 3.4 is packaged

From: Doug Glidden
Subject: Re: [be] BE 3.4 is packaged
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:36:39 -0400

Any chance of using this package to update the Debian repository as well?  I don't think the package should need to change significantly, just a matter of getting up on the repo.  There is already a BE package (http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=bibledit), but it's long out of date (version 2.2 in testing and unstable, 1.9 in stable).  I'm CCing Daniel Glassey, the listed maintainer of the package, in case he can give some help on how to go about updating the package.

I've been wanting to do this myself for a while, but I just don't have the know-how.

Doug