[be] Re: Savanah and communicating

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: Savanah and communicating
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:07:11 +0200

Hi Phil,

oreo wrote:
Somewhere along the line, probably when I was out of contact because of being on a trip, I probably missed a transition in how we Bibledit users are supposed to communicate with you. Are we supposed to post all messages about Bibledit, no matter what the question, at the Savannah site?
Yes, the easiest way, probably, is sending email to address@hidden, as you have done. In that way other users could benefit from the conversation too, and chip in if they feel like. Bugs that are clearly bugs can be submitted to the Savannah site, and feature requests too. The latter ones can be submitted as tasks.

I seem to remember that we should no longer send messages directly to nongnu.org. Is that right?
Sending to address@hidden is fine.

[ ... about git ...]
You found the answer to that problem, and it is also at the Bibledit site, the home page, then to click "Other", then "Development".
Is there a way a .deb file could be made? -- one that could download and install needed dependencies?
I have no knowledge of creating .deb files. Probably other person who know about .deb could tell.

Regards,

Teus.