[be] libcurl? and two other things

From: oreo
Subject: [be] libcurl? and two other things
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:55:37 -0500

Hi Teus,

1. I tried to upgrade to the latest build. First I had to upgrade libgkthtml. Then it is asking for libcurl3, saying 7.00 is needed.
But I have 7.18.0-1ubuntu2 installed. You don't want the dbg part installed, do you?
Please help so that I can get any new goodies you have worked on.

2. I am unsure how to communicate with you now that you have made this a Savanah project. Should I only send e-mail to nongnu.org? Or is that even the right address anymore? Should I continue to send to your own e-mail?

3. I would like to open communication again to see if you can help us with our web documents in GoogleDocs (formerly these were wiki docs). I will probably need to send things in html format so that you can see what I mean. Mailing to the group scrubs all of my content, except if people click on a link. How should I communicate with you on this?

BE has occasionally had a lapse of becoming W I D E again.
The problem with thinking that it needs to refresh the project, as if someone else is working on it, sometimes still occurs, even though I unchecked to use git.

Thanks,
Phil

--
Phil & Gale Fields