[be] Bug? was Re: bibledit-gtk 4.2.103 available in git repository

From: Peter von Kaehne
Subject: [be] Bug? was Re: bibledit-gtk 4.2.103 available in git repository
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 03:02:44 +0100

On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 01:30 +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> gtk: Portugese book names supplied by Frei Hermano Filipe
> gtk: language_portugese.xml correction

I am wondering if I am encountering a bug or is it simply my inability?

I try to set up connection to a remote repository. The dialogue to do
this proceeds up the point where I have to add the uri. After a few
seconds, but faster than I can put anything into the textbox, an error
message is offered at the dialogue "Enter the location of the remote
 repository":

"Cannot access the repository. fatal:No Path specified. see 'man git'
for valid url syntax"

I tried bypassing the dialogue by adding a repo link into
the project conf xml file. This did not aletr the behaviour

This is present in today's git version

Thanks