Re: [be] Bug? was Re: bibledit-gtk 4.2.103 available in git repository

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bug? was Re: bibledit-gtk 4.2.103 available in git repository
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:47:07 +0200

The behaviour described in intended behaviour. Whether it is desired is
another matter altogether.

The intended behaviour is that one can continue enter the right url in
the textbox, and the system keeps checking till the error disappears
when the url is valid.

Does the error allow you to continue completing the url?

Teus.