Re: [be] 3.9-win

From: Dan Dennison
Subject: Re: [be] 3.9-win
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:13:24 -0800

First of all, I want to say that I'm very happy that folks are discovering Bibledit on Windows, and that the desire for an autobuilt installer is greater than ever :)

I really only have bursts of time to work on this in general, but when I get them, it tends to make progress. :)

The Windows autobuilders had some update trouble of late which I can fix, but the error since Oct 5 has been: In file included from /home/buildslave/bibledit-win32/root/include/ dbus/dbus-connection.h:32, from /home/buildslave/bibledit-win32/root/include/ dbus/dbus-bus.h:30, from /home/buildslave/bibledit-win32/root/include/ dbus/dbus.h:31,
                 from d_bus.h:26,
                 from xiphos.cpp:32:
/home/buildslave/bibledit-win32/root/include/dbus/dbus-message.h:72: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘struct’

which is a problem in the dbus windows libraries I have installed.

I think I can get some cycles today to look into this, and most definitely next weekend.

Thanks for all of the interested inquiries.

dan :)