[be] [task #8305] Backup with Project notes

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] [task #8305] Backup with Project notes
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 04:30:53 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, task #8305 (project bibledit):

I agree that collaboration on notes would be very useful. But our notes.db is
13 Mbyte. And these notes are used heavily during the day. Many notes are
thrown out, and many new ones are saved. Now, if we're going to put a binary
file in the remote repository, and each time it's 13 Mbytes, that repository
is going to fill up very soon, and becomes huge.

It would be better if the notes were saved into the repository in text form,
so the repository can compress these as it does with normal text.

Any comments so as to improve the situation?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8305>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/