Re: [be] A new bibledit tarball and/or tags for the copyright fixes woul

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] A new bibledit tarball and/or tags for the copyright fixes would help Ubuntu packaging
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:02:30 +0200

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 22:50 -0800, Dan Dennison wrote:
> I have a slug of patches for the Windows release, still in testing.
>
> I suppose at this point its too late for 3.6, can you release a 3.6.1
> tarball for Win32 when I get them to you?

That will be fine, whatever the version number will be at when your
patches come in, that tarball can be released to the public site. I
suppose that there's no need for it to be there for more than a year? So
it could be cleaned out again when version 3.7, 3.8, etc., have been
released.

> Also, in the future, can you let me know what git tag to pull before a
> major release so I can give you any patches if necessary for Win32? A
> week's notice would be helpful, and I do understand in this case it
> wasn't possible :)

I hope to remember to do that. I used to release without notice, but now
that your windows port is gaining momentum I've to get used to giving
notice of intended release. If I forget, don't hesitate to remind me...

Teus.