Re: [be] bibledit 3.4.10 available in git repository

From: Wolfgang Stradner E
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit 3.4.10 available in git repository
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 07:43:04 +0200

Hi,

Checking out the new features: I can see the keyterms whose rendering has been defined marked yellow in the text (this started in 3.4.7 already and I was wondering, how to get rid of this).

What does localiztions mean?
I can see localized booknames (depending on the language chosen) in the
- reference box in the toolbar
- Goto References and
- Project notes
Is there something added to this in 3.4.10?

Wolfgang

teus wrote:
the keyterms in the verse can be viewed, and the localizations